Sunday, April 20, 2008

Today's Daily Art/Challenges

I found two new (to me) challenge blogs so I combined the challenges for them in one of the pieces I did today.

Tag You're It--No Stamping Allowed (http://weekendtaggers.blogspot.com/) and Lots to do Challenges--Dragons (http://lotstodocallenges.blogspot.com/)
The background is Ranger Alcohol Inks on dollar store glossy photo paper, dragon image is from Dover colored with pecils and the ribbon is from the scrap bin at Wal-mart. Oh and "Myth and Reality" was from a scrap of text from a book that I came across while looking for something else.


Gothic Arches Sunday--My Doll and Me (http://gothicarches.wordpress.com/)


Cowboy card I made for Mary Lynn's (http://colormary.blogspot.com/)brother, Charles. If you have a chance, please be an Angel and stop by Mary Lynn's blog and read about Charles and take the time to make a card to send him. You'll make a lot of people smile by doing so. Thanks!

27 comments:

Lisa Renéa said...

Beautiful art, here! Love your arch!

Mary Lynn said...

I love the western card, and I know that Charles will love it too. Thank you again for mentioning Charles on your blog, and maybe others will, and we can keep the cards coming.

Faye said...

Your arch is wonderful. The image is just precious.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Beautiful arch!

Sandy said...

Wow they are fabulous caretions. So wonderful work again. Love them all.

Hermine said...

Fabulous arch.

Anne said...

OMGosh! What a fabulous blog you have (just seen your Led Zep creation and leapt to the ceiling!!!). I don't know where to start as it's all so fabulously gorgeous!! Your tag is out of this world - the colours are just amazing! Thank You so much for playing along - I'm so glad you found us. New theme set on Friday! ;o) x

Sam said...

Gosh you've been busy!! So many fabulous things but your tag is just stunning!! Amazing colours on the background and I have such a soft spot for dragons!!

Thank you so much for taking part, hope to see you next time too :)

Everydaythings said...

yes, you have been very busy there...love the arch!

Barbara Hagerty said...

Your arch is precious, and I LOVE the cowboys!

Judy said...

Gorgeous arch!
JudyNZ

crafty creations said...

Stunning art in your blog. Thank you for joining the Lotstodo challenge

Emily said...

YEAH for goddess art!
glad to find you, I will stay in touch.
-Em

Sija said...

Wonderful work!

Emily said...

to a fellow cancer and womongathering buddy: yes, I loved when I went. Unfortunately this year I have a family obligation that weekend, and can't make it.
but a gathering of strong healthy women celebrating their wisdom - it is an awesome thing.
I am working on setting up a workshop entitled Eat*Pray*Love where we can journal and drum together for a week in the rockies - stay in touch and maybe when I work out the details, you can join us!
-Em

Ang C said...

Stunning work - love the dragon tag

thankyou for joining in with the lots to do challenge this week

Frieda Oxenham said...

Oh beautiful arch, love the background and the image is so sweet!

Mags said...

Great tag & wonderfull blog!

Thank you for joining in with us this week.

vintage wil said...

wonderful work !!!

Debby said...

this is darling!
Debby

CraftyC said...

A great collection, I love the arch!
Clairexx

Anne's Cards said...

great work!!love your cards!

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Very brilliant arch and beautiful work!!

Femmy said...

OMG they are all beautiful!!

Mary-Beth said...

Your arch is gorgeous. Love the other art in the post as well!

Fiona said...

Lovely work - I especially love the dragon

Sue said...

Lovely work, and a great blog xx