Saturday, April 5, 2008

Saturday's Daily Art/Challenges

Make a Moo or Two--Swirls and Flourishes (http://makeamooortwo.wordpress.com/)


Skinny Saturday--Open Theme (http://sarahsskinnysaturdaychallenge.wordpress.com/)


Step Outside Your Box Saturdays--Color Your Wold...Differently (http://stepoutsideyourboxsaturdays.wordpress.com/)
The purpose of this challenge was to use colors that you wouldn't normally work with, which was a challenge for me because I've worked with everything from pastels to brights to earthtones and a combination of all three. While going through my scrapbook paper I came across a combo of colors that I would never have thought to put together, let alone use...so I did. I'm happy with the results.

13 comments:

stampingbalou said...

Wow, love your creations so much - and your skinny is such a lovely one... ;o)

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Your artwork features childhood in such a lovely way!
Creatively Yours, Laura

Barbara Hagerty said...

All your projects are marvellous!! I love the images on your moos, and the backgrounds are great! The skinny is adorable, and I love your out-of-the-box colors piece!! Great!!

Yitte said...

Beautiful art works!!!

mueppi said...

wunderschöne Arbeit!

vintage wil said...

beautiful art works !!!

Ying Pang, said...

all your creations are wonderful and gorgeous!

Kaz said...

your art is wonderful, everything here is gorgeous. love the moos, the backgrounds are fab. the skinny is beautiful and the colours piece is wonderful also.

Angie C said...

Wow,these are all lovely .. beautiful works of art

girlgonethreadwild said...

Nan, your work here is so amazing and the square you sent in for our Lady Love Squared is definitely a treasure! Happy to say that our girl will shortly be on vacation in California soaking up the fresh Spring sun soon...sure wish I was. ;)

Big hugs to you for being a huge part of the success of our doll...182 artists to create ONE doll. I'm so proud of all of us, we are one step closer to reaching our goal. BRAVO! ~Monica :)

Anonymous said...

wat een prachtcollectie weer Nan!

Hermine said...

Wat een prachtig werk allemaal.

Rika said...

vely work!