Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday's Daily Art/Challenge

Created By Hand Challenge--Spritz, Spray and/or Splatter(3-4-08)
(http://createdbyhandchallenge.wordpress.com/)
Lets see...I sprayed the tag with Walnut Ink and splattered Twinkling H2Os in 3 colors and metallic pens in silver and copper. The scrap of music sheet was already splattered with a lighter color but I added walnut ink to darken it a bit.


Been formulating my own brand of color mists in my head since this challenge came out, since buying any is totally out of the question for the time being. It's still in my head until I get to the store to buy little spray bottles and few other relatively cheap supplies. I can't wait to experiment next weekend!

4 comments:

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

I had to enlarge the photo of your artwork to drink in the loveliness of it all! Delicious...but then I am a bird-lover! I love this tag!
Creatively Yours, Laura

Sandie R said...

Great tag for the Created Byhand challenge. I've posted mine to my blog. Sandie

http://wwwsandiesanctuary.blogspot.com/

Sandy said...

Wow this is perfect. Great Tag.

Gillian .... said...

Beautiful tag, love the mix of colours:)